2013 Fundraiser

Emily von Jentzen is an Ultra Marathon Swimmer who completes lengthy endurance swims to raise money for children with special medical conditions.


Donate Now

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Why Labradors Cannot be Trusted

Busy, busy day today!  Coached before work, then had a radio interview about my swim, then worked all day!

Fortunately I got off work a little early and got a nice apx 2 mile swim in BEFORE the storm hit....it was close though!


You can only get luck like that once a day....which is evidenced by the unfortunate demise of my dinner.  I was so excited to go home, pre-heat the oven and throw in my pre-prepared dinner that I did all the necessary prep for yesterday so I wouldn't have to do any "work" in the kitchen tonight.  Well, I took it out of the fridge, began to pre-heat the oven and I should have been suspicious when it was quiet in my house (with two dogs and two cats it is NEVER quiet).  I come out in the kitchen and find the Monster Mason finishing up the last of my dinner...before I'd even gotten to cook it.



HUGE let down!  :(

At least Mason ate well.

I now must go figure out a plan B....these situations do help me improve upon my weaknesses and get better at adjusting to the unexpected.

Good night, 

~Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment