2013 Fundraiser

Emily von Jentzen is an Ultra Marathon Swimmer who completes lengthy endurance swims to raise money for children with special medical conditions.


Donate Now

Friday, August 9, 2013

Busy week done! Check, check!

I'm not sure about anyone else...but when I figure out how to do tricky stuff on the computer, I feel like a rocket scientist!  :)  Today I figured out how to take a screen shot...yeah.  What that means is I can share my swim maps from my Hydro Tracker GPS.


This was a super short swim at Somers today....but I'm so impressed with the map function on the Hydro tracker....you can also play a little "Animation" that shows you swimming your course.  One of the two Hydro trackers that were sent to me isn't functioning correctly...but the other one is working GREAT! : )

Drove back to Kalispell from Helena this morning...had a quick court hearing this afternoon.  Next week is looking to be pretty low stress work wise.  I'm hoping to get a good swim in tomorrow, then a quick little 1-mile race in Whitefish on Sunday.  I've got a lot of preparation work to finish up this weekend.

Promise I will write more tomorrow....but I am so sleepy right now!  Good night!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment