2013 Fundraiser

Emily von Jentzen is an Ultra Marathon Swimmer who completes lengthy endurance swims to raise money for children with special medical conditions.


Donate Now

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Last pre-swim post

Hi everyone!  This will be my last pre-swim post.  I'm not sure if we will have blog updates during the swim, but I'm hoping there will be some Facebook updates, just not sure who will be doing the updating....

We had a great meeting this evening and I'm really excited about all the folks who are helping out with this event!

I'm feeling pretty good right now.  Had a nice pasta dinner and I'm drinking down some Generation UCan right now before bed.  I'm feeling sleepy, so I think I'll be in bed at 8pm which will give me 6 and a half hours of sleep...so I'll be ready for my 2:30 am wake up!  It's about a 30 min drive out to the lake so I will eat my breakfast on the way.  The support boat will already be in the water so all I will have to do once I get down to the lake is lube up with the aquaphor to prevent chafing and attach my glowsticks and we will be off!

To follow the swim tomorrow there are several options:

"like" my athlete facebook page for updates:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emily-von-Jentzen/252078214804908

Follow the Spot GPS tracker:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0FbW5egOaaQBLWPdgRItDK2mqmbBBXHrQ

Or.....come out to the lake!

Thank you all for the support, love and encouragement!  Good night!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment